Hearing aids are a major investment in your health and overall quality of life. It’s important that you’re getting the right solution for your hearing needs, lifestyle and budget. Below are some important questions to ask your hearing care specialist before you purchase your hearing device:
- What are the different styles available?
- What features are available? What do they do?
- Based on my lifestyle and needs, which hearing aid(s) would you recommend?
- Is there a trial period? How long is it?
- How much do hearing aids cost?
- What additional services does this price include?
- What financing options are available?
Services and Protection
- What kind of aftercare services do you provide? Do they cost extra?
- Do you provide a written contract or purchase agreement?
- Is there a warranty? What does it cover?
- Do I need to buy additional coverage to protect against loss and damage?
- How many years will the hearing aid last?
- If my hearing aid suddenly stops working, do you repair them? Does it cost extra?
- How can I get my hearing aids repaired when I’m traveling or away from home?
- What happens if my hearing changes over time?
It’s very important to us that you feel comfortable and confident about the hearing solution that you choose. Schedule your free hearing test today so we can help you on your way to better hearing.