Understand the Factors that Boost the Value of Hearing Aids
It’s no secret: hearing aids cost a lot of money. The average cost of a hearing aid is $1,000 to $4,000. So why the hefty price tag?
Let’s break down the dollars.
Technology & Research
Some of the hearing aid cost goes toward product costs, such as technological research—which equips hearing aids to keep pace in our modern, digital world. Thanks to research, today’s hearing aids offer a multitude of tech-forward features, including:
- Bluetooth streaming
- Tinnitus therapy controls
- Wireless control via smartphone app
- Speech isolation technology
- Directional microphones
Learn more about the latest features included with our GENIUS™ 2.0 technology.
For Miracle-Ear hearing aids, a lot of the money covers important aftercare services, too—all of which are conveniently included in the original cost and are designed to keep your hearing aids working their best through the years. When you choose Miracle-Ear, you receive our lifetime commitment to your hearing health journey. We offer free lifetime care and service for your hearing aids, which includes:
- Testing – testing of all hearing aid components for proper functioning
- Cleanings – thorough cleaning of each hearing aid
- Fittings – fitting checks and adjustments
- Inspections – ear inspections to check for earwax buildup
- Repairs – minor repairs of hearing aid components
- Annual Exam – free hearing evaluation every year