Find the Best Hearing Aid Style For Your Lifestyle and Needs
Today’s hearing aids come in a variety of styles to suit different needs and preferences. Wondering which hearing aid style is best for you?
Here are key factors to consider when deciding the best hearing aid to buy:
- The degree and type of hearing loss you have
- How hidden you want the hearing aid to be
- Your lifestyle and priorities
Each of those factors will come into play as you look at the three main types of hearing aids available today: Custom-Fit, Behind-the-Ear (BTE), and Receiver-in-the-Canal (RIC).
Custom-Fit Hearing Aids
Are you active or on-the-go a lot? Miracle-Ear’s Custom-Fit hearing aids are custom molded for your ear, helping them stay securely in place—even if you don’t. They’re also so small, you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing them.
- Nearly invisible
- Fits securely in the ear or canal
- Easy to insert and remove
- Great option if you enjoy sports or active living
Behind-the-Ear (BTE) Hearing Aids
If you need a big boost in sound, Behind-the-Ear hearing aids offer the highest amplification capability, and yet are surprisingly easy to maintain and take care of.
- Easy to clean and adjust
- Offers maximum amplification
- Best option for severe hearing loss
Receiver-in-the-Canal (RIC) Hearing Aids
Concerned about sound quality? Our Receiver-in-the-Canal hearing aids offer the most natural sound experience by placing the speaker directly in the canal. Bonus: They’re also small and very discreet.
- Lightweight and discreet
- Superior sound quality by placing speaker directly in canal
- Most natural listening experience
The best way to explore the different styles is in person at one of our 1,300 locations. Miracle-Ear hearing care specialists can answer your questions and fit you for a solution that matches your wants and needs.