Few brands or companies have a history as long and distinguished as Miracle-Ear.
Founded in 1948, Miracle-Ear has become synonymous with innovation, from the world’s first all-in-the-ear hearing aid, introduced in 1955, to today’s highly sophisticated digital models featuring an extensive menu of performance and convenience options.
This spirit of innovation, coupled with a dedication to service excellence, has helped fuel the rapid growth of the Miracle-Ear organization. In 1984, the company launched the franchise concept, accelerating nationwide expansion. In the process, entrepreneurship has become a primary component in the Miracle-Ear story. In 1999, Miracle-Ear joined Amplifon S.p.A. and became a part of the world’s largest network of hearing aid retailers.
Part of a global leader in hearing solutions
Amplifon is the global leader in the sale of hearing solutions with a presence in 18 countries. In addition to its headquarters in Milan, Italy, Amplifon has locations in France, the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary, Egypt, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India.
More reasons to choose Miracle-Ear
- #1 recognized brand of hearing aids
- Competitive cost of goods with technologically-advanced, private label hearing solutions
- Certified as a World-Class Franchise® by the Franchise Research Institute
- Over 70 years of experience
- The largest retailer of hearing aids in the U.S., with 1,400 locations nationwide
- A division of the world’s largest hearing care provider
- Consistently ranks in the top 25 franchise systems in Entrepreneur® Magazine’s Franchise 500®, and ranks #1 in the health care category
- Quality online and TV leads sent directly to your business