Seventy years ago, Miracle-Ear® founder Ken Dahlberg set out to create the most innovative hearing aid technology. And now today, Miracle-Ear is offering smartphone connectivity in our hearing aids with GENIUS™ 3.0 rechargeable technology. This innovation allows you to stream the voices of family and friends directly to your hearing aids. Imagine being able to enjoy phone conversations without interference from surrounding sounds, even in noisy places!
But there are so many more audio streaming possibilities with GENIUS™ 3.0 technology:
- Music using iHeart Radio, Pandora or Spotify app
- TV shows via apps such as Crackle, ShowBox and Ustream (learn about even more possibilities below!)
- Video chat using Skype or WhatsApp
- Driving directions from Google Maps or Apple Maps
- Radio talk shows using Overcast, Pocket Casts and other podcast apps
- Local storm alerts through a variety of weather apps
- Audio books via Audible, LibriVox and other apps
- Sports highlights from Yahoo! Sports or The Score
Want to enjoy an evening in front of the TV? GENIUS™ 3.0 Rechargeable has you covered there, too! Just plug our TV Streamer accessory into your TV for audio streaming directly to your GENIUS™ 3.0 hearing aids. You’ll hear your favorite TV programs and movies in high-quality Dolby Digital® stereo, at precisely the volume you prefer.
And, thanks to its cutting-edge built-in power cell in GENIUS™ 3.0 hearing aids, there are no batteries to buy or change — a single charge provides a full day of listening.
GENIUS™ 3.0 Rechargeable technology takes hearing aid performance and convenience to a whole new level, exemplifying the Miracle-Ear tradition of constant innovation. Is it time for you to trade up? Get in touch with your Miracle-Ear hearing center for a no-obligation consultation.