Purchasing a set of hearing aids can be life-changing, so it's important that you get all of your questions answered before making a decision on the best solution for you. Here are some important questions you can ask your hearing care professional during your consultation:
- What are the different styles available?
- What features are available? What do they do?
- Based on my lifestyle and needs, which hearing aid(s) would you recommend?
- Is there a trial period? How long is it?
- How much do hearing aids cost?
- What additional services does this price include?
- What financing options are available?
Services and Protection
- What kind of aftercare services do you provide? Do they cost extra?
- Do you provide a written contract or purchase agreement?
- Is there a warranty? What does it cover?
- Do I need to buy additional coverage to protect against loss and damage?
- How many years will the hearing aid last?
- If my hearing aid suddenly stops working, do you repair them? Does it cost extra?
- How can I get my hearing aids repaired when I’m traveling or away from home?
- What happens if my hearing changes over time?