It's going to be a good day.
Every new day starts with a sunrise and endless possibilities. Possibilities where sound—big or small—helps enhance your experience and creates connections to those around you. At Miracle-Ear, we get that the sounds of life are a big part of what gets you going each day. That’s why, for over sixty-five years, our highly-trained hearing instrument specialists have worked with customers to find comfortable and discreet hearing solutions that help them feel more prepared to take on what lies ahead. And because every person's day is different, our latest technology is customized to your individual hearing, so you can always stay connected to each moment of your day. Whether it’s your morning coffee, lunch with a good friend or evenings spent with family and loved ones, Miracle-Ear helps make every moment more memorable and gives you even more reason to say...It's going to be a good day.
A History of Innovation
Since 1948, we’ve been committed to helping people hear better days and providing leading-edge technology and hearing solutions.
- 1948 Miracle-Ear founded in April
- 1955 The original “Miracle-Ear” debuts - the first all-in-the-ear digital hearing aid by combining the transistorized receiver and transmitter
- 1959 The “Solar Ear” debuts - the first hearing aid to use solar cell for power
- 1962 The “Miracle-Ear IV” debuts - the first hearing aid with integrated circuitry
- 1971 Miracle-Ear introduces Sharp Circuit technology, which provided significantly longer battery life and minimal distortion
- 1988 The “Miracle-Ear Dolphin” debuts - the first digital programmable hearing aid that could be preprogrammed for various environments
- 1988 The Clarifier circuit technology debuts - an automated signal processor that reduced discomfort and difficulties from low-frequency background noise
- 1994 The “Mirage” debuts - a nearly invisible hearing aid placed completely in the ear canal
- 1998 The “Messenger” debuts - an aid that could be customized by the wearer
- 2003 Miracle-Ear becomes the first hearing aid manufacturer to go all-digital
- 2013 ClearVation™ technology debuts, which learns the wearer's preferences to deliver optimal amplification while preserving natural acoustics
- 2015 GENIUS™ technology debuts, which offers superior speech recognition in challenging environments
- 2017 Miracle-Ear debuts the option for a 100% rechargeable lithium ion battery in select styles